WELCOME TO ALL ACTIVE CAMPS
Every School Holiday at Eversfield School since 2005!
Next Camp: February Half Term
Step 1: All bookings must be made online via our online booking system.
Step 2: Complete online registration by setting up child profile and selecting dates required.
Step 3: Ensure payment is made. We have recently changed our booking system so that online payments no longer require a booking fee. Payment must be made via online payment, childcare vouchers or bank transfer to confirm booking.
Step 4: Look out for a booking confirmation email which will provide more information about your attendance.
"The Best Camp In Solihull"
All Active Camps has been running at the wonderful facilities of Eversfield School since 2005. In that time we have welcomed thousands of children into our action packed, Ofsted registered environment led by enthusiastic and caring staff whose priority it is to ensure your child has the best day ever within a safe and secure environment.
February Half Term Dates
Pricing & Further Information
(Standalone Art Club finishes at 1.00pm)
FREE early drop off from 8.30am & late collection until 5.30pm
Early Bird Pricing:
Multi Activity: £29 per day. £130 for full week.
Art Club: £19 per morning.
Kidz Brickz: £29 per day.
(If booked and paid for before 5.00pm on 10/02/23)
Multi Activity: £32 per day. £140 for full week.
Art Club: £20 per morning
Kidz Brickz: £32 per day
(If booked and paid for after 5.00pm on 10/02/23)
*Please note that Kidz Brickz Club is an automatic option for those children who are booked for a full week on the Multi Activity Camp.
Option to Swim on Tuesday 21st & Thursday 23rd February 2023
(For all children booked onto our Multi Activity Programme)
We are Ofsted Registered
Frequently Asked Questions
There are a number of ways that payment can be made.
- At the time of online booking using a Debit/Credit Card. Please note that this method incurs a processing fee that is outside of our control that is calculated as a percentage of the total booking price. There are also a number of payment methods that do not incur this added fee!
- Bank Transfer (Account Name: All Active Sports Ltd. Sort Code: 09-01-29 Account Number: 13729246)
- Child Care Vouchers.
All Active Sports Ltd are registered with 99% of childcare voucher companies. Some of these companies ask for registration/ID numbers
Edenred – P20527071
Computershare – 0014579316
Sodexo – Carer ID: 819067 Postcode: B91 3RW
With all other childcare voucher companies you should search for All Active Sports Ltd or our Ofsted Number, EY464892. If you have any problems please give Marc a call on 07912 936 361. PLEASE NOTE, WHEN SEARCHING FOR US PLEASE USE ALL ACTIVE SPORTS LTD AND NOT ALL ACTIVE CAMPS.
- Child Care Vouchers.
- Cheques payable to All Active Sports Ltd/ Cash (Please safely post cheque or cash to All Active Sports Ltd, 51 Ladbrook Road, Solihull, B91 3RW)
Follow the arrows immediately to the registration desk when dropping off and collecting. Depending on the time of year, this will take place on the field or in the sports hall.
Children should bring a packed lunch and plenty of drink each day. Please bring a coat and/or sun hat depending on the weather. Please apply sun cream at the start of each day if required, and bring with you to apply during the day.
If attending a day when there is the option to swim, please also bring a swimming costume and towel plus goggles and swimming aids if required. Please note we have our own arm bands and foam floats to help save time.
Children should wear comfortable clothing and trainers. Please no open ended footwear.
Swimming is an optional activity.
The day(s) we swim each holiday does vary so please see above for specific information about which days we will be using the pool.
The safety and wellbeing of all children is of the paramount importance in everything we do at all times. This could not be more true than when we use the swimming pool with a number of precautions that are in place.
- There will always be a qualified lifeguard present plus another suitable adult.
- Parents will be asked to complete a swimming consent form in advance to give us an idea of swimming ability and any swimming aids that may be required.
- Children will swim in smaller groups alongside other children of similar swimming ability.
- Children will only swim in the deep end if parents give permission AND the lifeguard is confident of that childs swimming ability. No child will go in the deep end if he/she cannot swim at least 25 metres unaided, does not have parent permission OR the lifeguard does not think that person is a strong enough swimmer.
- Those who do not swim in the deep end will be kept in the shallow end. The bottom third of the pool is 1.05metres deep and is clearly defined with a line across the floor of the pool.
Please note that sometimes the swimming pool is out of use if the school are using the holidays to undertake any repair work.